Bassett Healthcare Network, a rural academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking an Obstetrician/Gynecologist PM Hospitalist to serve its patient population.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- LDR model with Level 1 Nursery with 1000 + deliveries/year, with Albany Medical Center serving as our Regional Perinatal Center
- Hospital employed position includes a competitive salary, paid malpractice insurance, and transitional stipend
- 12 hour overnight shifts averaging 14/month
- 24 hour in house anesthesia
- Collegial working environment
- Dedicated to teaching medical students and surgical and medical residents, with academic appointment with Columbia University
- Integrated EPIC Electronic Health Record
- Forbes 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Click here to learn more about Bassett: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5IoFor confidential consideration, please contact:
Colleen E. Donnelly, Medical Staff Recruitment
Phone: 607-547-6982; email: email@example.com or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org.
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.
Apply for Laborist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly