Occupational Health Physician - Medical Director
Berkshire Health Systems is currently seeking a BC/BE experienced Occupational Health Physician to serve as Medical Director for Occupational Health and Urgent Care at Berkshire Medical Center. The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Occupational Health, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine. A minimum of 5 years management/leadership experience required.
Our hospital based practice provide:
- Occupational health clinical care for local business employers to include pre-employment and worker s compensation.
- Visits with Occupational Health client companies in regards to Workers Compensation, Site Safety reviews, or other OH client based areas of focus.
- Urgent care services to patients.
- Leadership, focusing on employee development, mentoring, and training.
Live, Work and Play you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Berkshires seamlessly blends the warmth and connectedness of a small community with the endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Small town New England charm alongside endless cultural opportunities of a big city
- excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Just 2 hours from both Boston and New York City
Berkshire Health Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation.