The Villages Healthcare is currently looking for a BC GYN to join our team of providers located in Central Florida.
- M-F 8-5
- Call 1-4 average weekly calls 4-6 Excellent work/life balance!
- 15-18 Patients a day
- New, under construction, 280,000 square-foot specialty care center offering comprehensive outpatient services.
- Strong in house referral network with centralized EMR
- Physician led group (not hospital owned)
- Team approach to medical practice in a patient-centered environment with emphasis on quality care.
- Patient satisfaction consistently higher that 98%
- Academic Appointment with top research universities
- Very generous compensation and full benefits package
- The Villages Charter School is a top ranked (K-12) Florida school (included)
The Villages Health (TVH) offers a revolutionary style of care that puts the patient at the center!
The Villages is the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan statistical area, now with more than 120,000 people. The Villages has been known as Florida’s Friendliest Hometown and, through our initiative, is striving to be known as America’s Healthiest Hometown
Within the last 5 years, we have grown to over 60 physicians, 40 of whom focus on primary care. We are a growing multi-specialty group practice, patient-centered, primary-care driven, and community based. We have been committed to excellence and as a result have the highest quality in Florida as measured by HEDIS and the highest service as measured by CAHPS. TVH ranked in the top 1% of the nation’s health systems for quality measurements and as the #1 physician group in North and Central Florida.