TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN: Interventional Pulmonology
HCA s flagship hospital, TriStar Centennial Medical Center (TCMC), is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Pulmonologist, to be part of a multidisciplinary team (MDT), leading the industry in Thoracic Oncology and programmatic development. This Interventional Pulmonologist will join an experienced interventional pulmonologist, thoracic-focused surgeons, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, IR, dedicated navigators, and a research team, all working in collaboration for optimized patient access and outcomes. Our physicians offer a comprehensive range of services, protocol-driven care and exceptional bedside care to the Nashville community.
Join established Interventional Pulmonologist on the campus of TCMC
- Group includes Pulmonologist, two Thoracic Surgeons and 2 APPs
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- ABMS Eligible or Board Certified
- 60% Endo; 40% Clinic Work
- Inpatient Only Consultation
- Minimal Call: After Clinic Call (2-3 calls/month)
- No ER Call
- Lung Nodule Clinic: Pre/Post Screening
- Future satellite clinic planned north of Nashville due to growth
- 657-bed tertiary facility with a network of seven TriStar facilities supporting the facility and its Thoracic Oncology program.
- Clinical research possible through the Sarah Cannon Research Institute (SCRI) whose headquarters are in Nashville. This global strategic research organization is one of the largest programs, conducting community-based trials in oncology and cardiology through a network of more than 700 physicians in the US and UK.
- Base salary/plus RVU-based bonus structure, 401K match, CME allowance, sign-on and relocation
Apply for TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN: Interventional Pulmonology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly