Endovasacular Neurologist or Neurosurgeon | Central Louisiana | Opportunity to build and enhance...
Rapides Regional Medical Center has an immediate need for a Board Certified and or Board Eligible Endovascular Neurologist in Central Louisiana! Qualified candidate will exhibit superb team skills and excellent clinical abilities.
• Employed opportunity affording you the ability to provide programmatic input
• Practice medicine with the latest technology to compliment your practice and maximize your skills
• Neurosurgical suite equipped with the Brain Lab intra-op CT, navigation equipment and Zeiss microscope
• Opportunity features a strong primary care referral base, excellent team of neurologists and supportive medical staff giving the new physician an opportunity to build a very successful practice - quickly
This opportunity comes with a competitive financial package including base guarantee, productivity bonus incentive, sign on bonus, relocation, 401K with matching, loan assistance, among many other benefits! This is a great opportunity for a motivated, dynamic Interventional Neurologist or Endovascular Neurosurgeon to practice in the lovely area of central Louisiana.
ABOUT Rapides Regional Medical Center
Rapides Regional Medical Center is a 360+ bed, adult, children's hospital and ER offering advanced medical care in Rapides Parish and the Gulf South. The medical center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that offers a wide array of services ranging from Cancer Care to Wound Care, including a Level II Trauma Center and a Certified Stroke Center. The medical staff includes 250+ physicians in more than 30 medical specialties. Founded in 1903 on the banks of the Red River in Alexandria, Louisiana, Rapides Regional Medical Center represents a proud heritage of compassionate healthcare services coupled with the most advanced technology to date. With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
ABOUT Alexandria, LA
• Located in the heart of Louisiana, Alexandria, is an attractive, family-oriented community and the 5th happiest city in the U. S., according to a recent Harvard study, based on demographics and income.
• The area is also referred to as a “Sportsman’s Paradise” with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others.
• For travelers, AEX airport, located in Alexandria, provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Great infrastructure and interstates allows short drives to other neighboring cities like Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette and Shreveport.
• Enjoy a low cost of living, no long commutes and a welcoming, diverse community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
Apply for Endovasacular Neurologist or Neurosurgeon | Central Louisiana | Opportunity to build and enhance...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly