Neurosurgery | Central Louisiana | Dynamic Private Practice Seeks Additional Partner
Rapides Regional Medical Center has an immediate need for a Board Certified and or Board Eligible Neurosurgeon to join a dynamic neurosurgery group in Central Louisiana!
• Practice features 70+ years of combined experience in spine and brain surgery
• Endovascular training preferred but not required; new graduates encouraged to apply
• Qualified candidate will exhibit superb team skills, excellent clinical abilities and a comfort with a variety of treatment options including injections, minimally invasive techniques and more extensive surgeries
• Equitable 1:4 call shared among partners
• Potential for partnership
• Practice is equipped with a BC Family Medicine physician offering conservative treatment of non-operative spine disorders including back and neck pain
• Neurosurgical suite equipped with the Brain Lab intra-op CT, navigation equipment and Zeiss microscope
• Strong primary care referral base, excellent neurologists and medical staff combination will give the new physician an opportunity to build a very successful practice - very quickly
This opportunity comes with a competitive financial package including sign on bonus, start up expenses, relocation and possible loan assistance for new graduates! This is a great opportunity for a motivated Neurosurgeon to practice in the lovely area of central Louisiana.
ABOUT Rapides Regional Medical Center
Rapides Regional Medical Center is a 360+ bed, adult, children's hospital and ER offering advanced medical care in Rapides Parish and the Gulf South. The medical center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that offers a wide array of services ranging from Cancer Care to Wound Care, including a Level II Trauma Center and a Certified Stroke Center. The medical staff includes 250+ physicians in more than 30 medical specialties. Founded in 1903 on the banks of the Red River in Alexandria, Louisiana, Rapides Regional Medical Center represents a proud heritage of compassionate healthcare services coupled with the most advanced technology to date. With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
ABOUT Alexandria, LA
• Located in the heart of Louisiana, Alexandria, is an attractive, family-oriented community and the 5th happiest city in the U. S., according to a recent Harvard study, based on demographics and income.
• The area is also referred to as a “Sportsman’s Paradise” with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others.
• For travelers, AEX airport, located in Alexandria, provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Great infrastructure and interstates allows short drives to other neighboring cities like Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette and Shreveport.
• Enjoy a low cost of living, no long commutes and a welcoming, diverse community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.