We are currently looking for a caring and patient-centered physician, specializing in Gastroenterology to join our employed group of multi-specialty physicians - Huguley Medical Associates (HMA). HMA takes care of the business side of a physician's practice to allow our physicians to focus on their practice of medicine. Our facility seeks someone who will align with our core mission, values, and purpose, and someone who is willing to work hard to start a new practice!
- Board Certified
- New grads welcome!
- MUST have advanced endoscopy fellowship; willing and able to perform ERCP's
- With the advanced fellowship, we are looking for someone willing to help start an EUS program on our campus
- On the campus of Texas Health Huguley in South Fort Worth, with the possibility of expanding into surrounding communities
- Able to handle a high case load and high volume
- We have our own surgery center (recent national winner of the Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence award) on campus - no driving
- Bilingual a plus, but not required
- 1:4 call
- Generous base salary plus benefits package
- Sign-on bonus, vacation, paid holidays, CME
- Relocation allowance available
- Service area of more than 350,000
- No State Income Tax in Texas!
- NO AGENCY SOLICITATION, PLEASE
- NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITMENT INQUIRIES, PLEASE
- Contact us for more information!
Huguley Medical Associates is proud to be affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital in South Fort Worth. Additionally, we are locally partnered with Texas Health Resources (THR), the largest healthcare provider in the DFW area, and also with AdventHealth, our original parent company, and the largest protestant healthcare system in the nation. This allows us support both on the local level as well as the national level.
*Unable to sponsor J1 or H1B visas for this position.
*PLEASE, NO AGENCY SOLICITATION OR 3RD PARTY RECRUITERS
Apply for Gastroenterology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly