Recruiting Division Head Of Hospital Medicine: Detroit, Michigan
The Department of Medicine at Henry Ford Health System is seeking a highly involved and qualified hospitalist with proven experience and strong leadership abilities to serve as the Division Head of Hospital Medicine in an effort to continue the expansion of hospital medicine services. The ideal candidate will be least 7 years post-training, with demonstrable leadership experience in some capacity, as this position will require management of a team of 50 hospitalists who cover multiple hospitals in the Detroit metropolitan area.
- This is a unique opportunity to experience autonomy while leading the largest division in the Department of Medicine within the leading healthcare system in the state.
- With a low faculty turnover rate and overall team-first mindset, the Division of Hospital Medicine has a long history of remaining passionate about clinical care and quality initiatives.
- The incoming physician will receive a warm welcome into this role in a program that is already well-integrated in the local community.
- In this role, the division head of hospital medicine will enjoy competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
70 % Administrative Position
With events and activities throughout the year and a tremendous amount of unique opportunities, Detroit offers a wonderful quality of life to families and individuals alike. As a local, you’ll have access to the thriving city’s many amenities, including professional sporting events, incredible shopping and dining options, an international airport, and a variety of historical and cultural attractions.
- Benefit from a lower cost of living than the national average and wonderful housing options, including those in remarkable neighborhoods and surrounding suburbs
- Detroit boasts one of the top 10 best private high schools in the state (Niche)
- Enjoy convenient access to the nearby Great Lakes
- Experience an active lifestyle with an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, camping, kayaking, and fishing
U.S. News ranked Michigan No. 5 in Best States for Affordability and in the top 15 in Best States for Healthcare Access
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Dan Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (866) 826-1217 and reference IM-104462