WellSpan Summit Physician Services is seeking a Nocturnist in South Central Pennsylvania.
BE/BC Family and Internal Medicine Physicians to provide care in Chambersburg and Waynesboro Hospitals.
Vision - WellSpan Hospitalists strives to be the premier program providing hospital based medical care in Franklin County. In partnership with specialists, nurses, primary care providers and other support staff we will develop a comprehensive, evidence supported plan of care for all of our hospitalized patients. Together, we will be the provider of choice for those people requiring specialized hospital care.
Mission - WellSpan Hospitalists is a group of physicians committed to the comprehensive care of patients hospitalized in Chambersburg or Waynesboro Hospitals.
We are committed to
- Delivering compassionate, respectful and evidence based hospital care to our community residents and any person who is in need of our services.
- Communicating our plan of care to the patient and their family or support persons.
- Collaborating with primary care physicians, specialists and other providers to coordinate the delivery of quality medical care across the health care system.
- Adapting to the constant changes in medicine relying on the best medical evidence and the Society of Hospital Medicine s core curriculum.
- Working with Wellspan Health administration to provide efficient and cost-effective care while maintaining the highest medical standards.
- 10 Hour Shifts 9pm-7am with minimum of double coverage 24 hours/day at Chambersburg Hospital
- Only 168 contracted shifts/year
- No procedures required - Open CCU with excellent specialty support
- Generous base salary that includes shift differential
- Additional compensation paid for extra shifts Potential to earn individual quality bonus and share in group with RVU incentive
- Opportunities to engage in safely and quality initiatives
- Supported by swing shift
- Outstanding benefits that include generous CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage Employer sponsored 401K match Team approach to care
- Leadership opportunities Strong IT, care coordination, EMR support systems as well as highly supportive administration About us
As a hospitalist working for WellSpan Summit Physician Services, your schedule will include 248-bed Chambersburg Hospital and 56-bed Waynesboro Hospital. Our prime Mid-Atlantic urban area that merges the best of small town friendliness located within a short driving distance to Baltimore, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and New York City is a perfect location to join a growing practice.
Apply for Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly