Orthopedic Surgeon Adult Reconstruction - Grafton, WI
We have an exceptional opportunity for a new or experienced orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in adult reconstruction to join the practice of a retiring physician.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
- A fellowship in adult reconstruction required
- Must have skills in all areas of general orthopedic surgery
- Collaborative team player
- Join collaborative, supportive partners
- Excellent support from dedicated PA s and other staff
- Busy, established practice
- Good call schedule
- Excellent built-in referral base from numerous multi-disciplinary clinics and surrounding area
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
Get to know Grafton, WI
Explore a beautiful community in the heart of Ozaukee County
Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth.
The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. Whether it s canoeing on the Milwaukee River, biking, golfing, heading to Lake Michigan or shopping, residents and visitors are sure to find something to do.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer Wisconsin-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic Kenosha such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Adult Reconstruction - Grafton, WI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly