San Dimas Medical Group, is a dynamic, 11-Physician, single-specialty practice who is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our group practice in California’s Southern San Joaquin Valley.
- Our practice is 100% physician-owned.
- Call is 1:8, with an emphasis on quality of life/work life balance
- Our physicians practice in a full-service hospital with a maternity care birth center, a high-risk OB unit and NICU services directly adjacent to our office.
- Onsite phlebotomy, ultrasound, Mammography and dietitian services.
- MFM and reproductive endocrinology services provided on site.
Living & Working in the San Joaquin Valley:
- Resting midway between Los Angeles and Fresno, Bakersfield is just two hours away from the Central coast and an hour away from the Southern Sierra Mountains.
- Hiking, biking trails and numerous water sports are readily available on the Kern River.
- Bakersfield is an outstanding area to raise a family with affordable housing.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with exceptional benefits.
- Productivity and quality based financial incentives with ancillary revenue streams.
- Relocation assistance
- Health, dental, vision, life, long-term care, PTO, CME allowance and a 401(k) plan.
- Position may lead to partnership track!
Candidate must be board certified or an active candidate for certification, CA. license or eligible.
Address all inquiries, including a current CV and cover letter to:
Peg Board, Director of Operations
100 Old River Road
Bakersfield, CA. 93311
Apply for BC/BE OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly