Physician - Vascular Surgery Job in Coral Gables, FL
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Vascular Surgeon to join an established private practice with two other surgeons in the Coral Gables/Miami, FL area.
- 100% Vascular Surgery focus
- Call is optional – the group does not take General Surgery or Trauma call
- Extremely high volume practice
- Da Vinci platform available – X and Xi robot systems
About Coral Gables Hospital
Coral Gables Hospital is a 245-bed acute care hospital serving the residents of South Dad County, as well as the Caribbean and Latin American populations.
- “A” Hospital Safety Score from the Leapfrog group nine times in a row
- Orthopedic Center of Excellence: the first in Miami-Dade County to be certified by The Joint Commission in both total hip and total knee replacement
- Tenet Healthcare “Circle of Excellence” award for clinical and operational excellence in 2015 and 2017
Candidates must be BE/BC in Vascular Surgery and eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Florida. Bilingual skills (Spanish/English) are a plus but not a requirement.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply for Physician - Vascular Surgery Job in Coral Gables, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly