Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director
Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking a Medical Director Assistant to staff and become an administrative part of our Emergency Department at St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital in Newburgh, New York!
Medical Director Requirements: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency MedicineFacility Information
St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley. SLCH was the first hospital in the region to earn New York State Stroke Center designation, and has one of the newest Emergency Departments in the region. An $11 million renovation and expansion of the Kaplan Family Center for Emergency Medicine was recently completed. A Level III trauma center, SLCH is equipped with general trauma bays and specialty treatment bays for cardiac, asthma, women's health and pediatrics enable the hospitals highly skilled Emergency Medicine team to provide comprehensive, quality care in a patient-centered environment.
- 55,000 Annual Volume
- 23 Beds
- 8 Fast Track Beds
- 5 Peds beds / % of Ped volume: 15-20%, most through Fast Track
- 36 hours of physician coverage
- 36 hour of Advanced Practice Provider coverage
- Scribes for all shifts
- Meditech EMR
Newburgh is located in the beautiful mid-Hudson Valley, bordering the majestic Hudson River with fantastic river views.
- The second largest historic district in New York State and a diverse mix of shopping, culture and dining
- Considered part of the New York metropolitan area, its proximity to NYC and other large cities are favorable
- Downtown Manhattan is one hour away, Albany is ninety minutes and Danbury, CT is less than a one-hour drive
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly