Oncologist with leadership potential
Northern Light Cancer Care is seeking an experienced Oncologist with leadership potential to join its busy practice at AR Gould Hospital in Presque Isle, Maine. The Cancer Center includes a highly-trained staff providing comprehensive care and personalized treatment plans to their patients. Outreach to area clinics is a requirement of this position.
Northern Light AR Gould Hospital is part of Northern Light Health, a progressive, regional, non-profit, health system ranked among the top 100 integrated health systems by IMS. The members of Northern Light Health collectively serve a population of 500,000 residents living in the northern 2/3 of Maine's geography. Northern Light Health is driving innovation in healthcare for our region, through collaborative engagement, shared clinical protocols, group purchasing, and shared IT systems among member organizations. AR Gould Hospital features 89 acute care beds and a 72 bed, award winning nursing home facility and serves all of Aroostook County with a broad array of primary and specialty care, acute inpatient, diagnostic and surgical services.
- Base Salary: $450,000-$550,000
- Sign-on bonus: starting at $25,000
- RVU Benchmark: Corresponding to salary
- Productivity Bonus: $26/RVU>Benchmark (Beginning Year 2)
- Annual Professional Development: $3,000
- Relocation Allowance: $15,000
- Vacation/CME/Holidays: 40 days
- Term: 5 years
- Opportunity for leadership included in offer
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE
- Board-eligible/certified Hem/Onc physician.
- AT LEAST 3-5 years of experience.
- Have leadership potential.
- Available to start employment within 60-90 days of executed contract.
For further information or to submit your CV:
Provider Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
Apply for Oncologist with leadership potential
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly