Pulmonology/Critical Care - Academic Affiliation with Creighton School of Medicine
Seeking BC/BE Pulmonologist/Critical Care
Excellent opportunity in the Midwest
Join our multi-specialty group in Kearney, Nebraska
Good Samaritan Medical Group clinic is located on CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital Campus
- Navigational bronchoscopy, EBUS, full scope PFT, pulmonary rehab
- Rotation with other pulmonologists and critical care for Intensivist coverage
- Hospitalists 24/7
- 24 bed open ICU
- All multispecialty represented; including Cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, gastro, Rad/Onc, and more
- RT 24/7 credentialed on intubations, airway management, ventilator management
- In clinic lab, radiology, infusion clinic
- Outreach allows for growth of your patient panel
- Competitive compensation with a 2 yr guaranteed base salary plus RVU incentives. Benefits package includes retirement savings, relocation package, annual CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance, and tail coverage.
CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital is a 287 bed regional referral center. Over 300,000 catchment area. in 2014 it completed a $64 million hospital expansion with new surgical suites, endoscopy suites, cath labs, PACU, outpatient surgical, and cardiac center. It is a Level II Trauma center with AirCare flight and EMS services. It has a 24-bed open ICU with 24/7 hospitalist service.
Kearney is a growing, progressive community of over 32,000. A University town. SAFE, FRIENDLY, FAMILY ORIENTED!!
Apply for Pulmonology/Critical Care - Academic Affiliation with Creighton School of Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly