We are currently seeking a well-trained, OBGYN physician to provide patient care in a fun, team oriented work environment, in an amazing community. This is an excellent opportunity to practice leading-edge medicine in a mid-sized, Big 10, college town.
Our practice provides a full range of care for women. We have Internal Medicine and three Certified Nurse Midwives, 2 GE 4D ultrasounds, laboratory services and a procedure room where we do Novasures, hysteroscopy, and other procedures. Our amazing staff is second to none!
We work in a supportive hospital that houses full perinatal services, a level 3 nursery, the University of Wisconsin Ob/Gyn residency program and 24 hour Ob Hospitalist back up.
OBGYN PHYSICIAN INCENTIVES:
- Competitive salary
- Join a private practice
- 1:4 Call schedule
- Spacious and beautiful labor rooms and state-of-the-art diagnostic services as above
- High quality support staff
- Be part of a practice that was voted among the best in Madison and doctors who are frequently listed as Madison favorites.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Family health and dental benefits
- Retirement plan
OB/GYN PHYSICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible OBGYN Physician
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Have a strong desire to provide high quality patient care in a team oriented work environment
ABOUT MADISON: Enjoy Madison’s outstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as very affordable housing. Madison, Wisconsin’s State Capitol, is positioned on an isthmus between two beautiful lakes. We are consistently listed as one of the top places to live in America. Our competitive school districts are second to none. Madison area bike paths go on forever. We enjoy summer lake activities, biking, golf, hiking, farmers markets, outdoor Concerts on the Square every Wednesday in the summer months, outdoor Nordic skiing and ice skating in the winter. Madison is home to the Badgers and all their sporting events as well as the University of Wisconsin educational and community events.
Madison is a three hour drive from the amazing Northwoods Lake Country, 2-1/2 hours from downtown Chicago and 4 hours from the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.This is truly a great location to practice medicine and raise a family.
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly