CRITICAL CARE PHYSICIAN
A non-profit hospital known for its passion for centering care around patients and families has an opening for a Pulmonary/Critical Care trained physician. Join an established team of Pulmonologist providing compassionate, personalized care in a community practice setting.
• Hospital Employed; Quality of life focused position
• 1:4 Call; Hospitalist take overnight admissions
• Two-week rotation: Outpatient Pulmonary with an option for Sleep medicine
• One-Week rotation: Caring for patients in a 5-bed ICU
• Must be BE/BC Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care - Open to 2020 fellows
• Competitive base salary and compensation package
• 403 (b), 457 b, health insurance, paid malpractice, CME reimbursement
• Student Loan Repayment Available and PSLF approved
Beautiful oceanfront community: Live in southern Maine's most sought-after resort town, an area known for its rich historical background and picturesque coastline views.
• Alluring beaches, golf courses, and amusement parks
• Access to hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and kayaking
• Easy metropolitan access; 1 hour from Boston
• Short drive to world-class ski resorts
For more information please contact Lauren DeJesus direct at 678.501.2401, text at 470-367-5516or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can easily see my real-time availability and schedule time to speak at https://calendly.com/ldejesus
Specialty: Critical Care
Apply for CRITICAL CARE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly