HSHS Medical Group
HSHS Medical Group is actively recruiting a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a highly successful practice, Gastroenterology Practice. Practice with an Outstanding Gastroenterologist, and a Nurse Practitioner, in an established practice just 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Enjoy a good work life balance with 1:4 call. HSHS St. Elizabeth’s Hospital opened their brand new, beautiful 144 bed hospital in November 2017, in O’Fallon, Illinois, right off of Interstate 64.
HSHS Medical Group has approximately 450 + providers within its network, and works in partnership with Hospital Sisters Health System, a multi-institutional, fully integrated health care system that sponsors 15 hospitals in 14 communities across Illinois and Wisconsin. The HSHS-affiliated local systems generate more than $1.5 billion in revenue annually and employs more than 14,000 people.
HSHS Medical Group offers a very Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including:
- Generous Commencement Bonus, Value Based Incentive Bonus & Production Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- Health, Life, Dental, Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- 4 weeks of Time off plus 1 additional day per year; up to 6 weeks & 6 Holidays
- $5000 paid in CME and 5 additional days off
- Relocation Assistance and Housing Bonus if you chose to live in Illinois
- Outpatient Clinic
- Inpatient Consults and Testing
- Shared Call
- 24/7 Hospitalist Coverage
- NO Overhead Expenses
- Strong Internal Referral Base
- Physician-Led Organization
- Be Compensated for Every Patient You See
- Great Schools System and Local Universities and Colleges
The city of O’Fallon, located within Southern Illinois, is included in the Metro-East region of the St. Louis Metropolitan Area. O’Fallon, Illinois is a charming community of hardworking residents, including personnel from nearby Scott Air Force Base. Over 30,000 people call O'Fallon "home", and each one contributes a wonderful mix of small-town caring and community pride. O'Fallon's rich history of trade and industry, and its solid foundation for continued growth and prosperity make it one of the area's most popular communities in which to live and work. Today, O'Fallon is known as one of the fastest growing communities in the Metropolitan St. Louis area. O’Fallon, has beautiful parks for recreation, shopping in nearby Fairview Heights, great restaurants and much, much more. O’Fallon, allows you to work and live in a very friendly community, and be minutes from the excitement of the city. O’Fallon is a wonderful place to live, work and play.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly