Join Major Academic Teaching Institution - Penn State Health
The Department of Neurosurgery at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a fulltime Neurointensivist.
- Join highly ranked Neurosurgery program known for research, collaborative faculty, and Neurosurgery training programs.
- Academic practice position specializing in neurocritical care.
- It is expected that approximately 25% of the faculty member s clinical activity will be as a neurointensivist with 75% of clinical activity being devoted to a general and/or subspecialty operative neurosurgery practice.
- Will serve as a mentor for residents in the Penn State Neurosurgery residency program and fellows in the Penn State CAST accredited Neurocritical Care fellowship
- Benefits Include: Vacation time, 10 days of CME, 401k match up to 10%
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- BC/BE Neurosurgery with completion of CAST approved (or equivalent) Neurocritical Care fellowship
- A track record of academic productivity and clinical excellence is required.
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state.
- US News recently rated Harrisburg best place to live in Pennsylvania and 44th among the nation s best places to live.
- The area offers excellent schools with Derry Township, Lower Dauphin and Palmyra school districts in the top 100 in the state.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania.
- The system includes Penn State St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children s Hospital, Penn State Cancer Institute and Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital (jointly owned with Select Medical), based in Hershey
- More than 1,300 physicians and direct care providers at 78 medical office locations.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply for Join Major Academic Teaching Institution - Penn State Health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly