The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Department of Anesthesiology in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is actively recruiting pediatric anesthesiologists for the academic ranks of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. The pediatric section of the department is based clinically at The Children s Hospital, which is part of OU Medical System (OUMS), located on University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (OUHSC) campus. There are currently 11 ORs where we did approximately 10,000 cases in 2018. We provide services for multiple non-OR anesthesia sites including MRI, GI, cath lab, XRT/proton, PET scan and gamma knife. OU Medicine is the only comprehensive non-profit academic medical center in the state, offering the widest range of medical and surgical services for pediatric patients in the region.
- Applicants must hold an MD or DO degree and qualify for an Oklahoma medical license. ABA or AOA certification is required; pediatric anesthesiology board certification or completion of fellowship with examination in process status required; PALS and/or ACLS required
- Salary will be commensurate with training and experience
- Practice based on care team model
- Teaching program with fully accredited anesthesiology residency, and pediatric and pain fellowships
- Department of Anesthesiology includes a faculty of approximately 100, plus 50 residents and fellows, with an annual case volume greater than 35,000
- Be a part of OU Physicians, which includes more than 975 physicians and advanced practice providers
- 33 vacation days, 11 paid holidays, 7 education/meeting days
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Lucrative retirement plan
- Dependent Child University Tuition Waiver
Oklahoma City offers the amenities of a major city, without the hassles, all for a very reasonable cost of living, with quality schools in a family-oriented environment.
- Bricktown Canal district with a multitude of restaurants, shops, trails, and park areas
- Home of the OKC Thunder NBA team and Triple-A affiliate (of the LA Dodgers) OKC Dodgers baseball team
- Host to Broadway musicals, local orchestra, and ballet as well as thriving local theater, arts and music communities
- Commercial airport with nonstop service to 30 destinations
- OKC Riversport with outdoor adventures on land and water and training centers for USOC Olympic and Paralympic Training site for rowing, as well the Riversport Rapids whitewater course
- Numerous family friendly activities including the OKC Zoo, Frontier City Amusement Park, and many NCAA Division I sporting events
OU Physicians Anesthesiology
Contact: Phone: (405)271-4351 | Fax: (405)271-8695 | Email: email@example.com
The University of Oklahoma is an EO/AA Institution http://www.ou.edu/eoo/. Individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Pediatric Anesthesiologists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly