St. Vincent Medical Group is seeking a patient – centered, BE/BC Rheumatology physician to join a well-respected and established practice. Optional academic opportunity component available within our new Internal Medicine Residency. Long patient wait times allow growth of two new physicians. Ultrasound and lab onsite.
- Physician-led, Patient centered care
- Non-profit, Faith-based mission of healing
- Main hospital is a 375 bed facility with 3 ICUs: 24-bed MICU, 8 beds CV-ICU and 8 beds STICU
- Clinic located on main hospital campus
- State - wide service line and continuum of care
- Opportunity to teach IM residents and medical students
- Competitive compensation package including commencement bonus, relocation allowance, paid CME and generous paid time off, comprehensive health benefits and Retirement savings plan (403b)
St. Vincent Medical Group is a physician-led, multi-specialty medical group serving the Southern region of Indiana. SVMG is a member of Ascension, the largest non-profit healthcare organization in the US. Our outreach extends into Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky. SVMG - Evansville is physician-led by Dr. Chad Perkins.
Evansville is a medium – size community in Southern Indiana which allows a great quality of life, ample dining, shopping and activities; as well as a diverse, engaged medical community.
Apply for Rheumatology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly