Transplant Surgery | Kansas City | Employed Primary Transplant Surgeon for Expanding Program
Research Medical Center is assisting in the search for a hospital employed Multi Organ Transplant Surgeon to join The Transplant Institute. The incoming surgeon will join an established program anchored at Research Medical Center, located just 5 miles south of downtown Kansas City. The transplant program serves the entire region, including the Kansas City area, Joplin, Springfield, St. Joseph, Wichita and Topeka. Opportunity provides leadership opportunities for interested, qualified candidates.
Clinical responsibilities will include Kidney and Pancreas transplantation and Hepatobiliary surgery. We are seeking an individual with a collaborative approach who functions well in a multi-disciplinary setting. The successful candidate will be an outstanding technical surgeon who integrates well into an established clinical practice and have completed an ASTS approved fellowship.
Over the past 30 years, The Transplant Institute at Research Medical Center has earned a reputation for technical excellence, advanced research and excellent patient outcomes. Annually the program averages 78 organ transplantations; with one third of those being living donor. The program actively participates in multi-center drug studies and the Midwest Transplant Network
About Research Medical Center
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center features the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve. With 590 licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including trauma, oncology, neurosciences, and many more key services!
About Kansas City
- Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
- The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
- KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
- On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
- Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more.
This opportunity features excellent compensation, a state-of-the-art medical facility and talented team of colleagues creating an exceptional practice opportunity. Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter (email@example.com). Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Transplant Surgery | Kansas City | Employed Primary Transplant Surgeon for Expanding Program
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly