Kentucky Group Looking for a Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
This position comes with an opportunity for partnership after one year, and has a highly competitive compensation package. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this mid-sized Kentucky city. The cost of living and housing options are attractive, and the local national parks are impressive and offer a multitude of recreational activities. It is located outside Nashville, Tennessee.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Opportunity for partnership
- Large multi-specialty group
- Join four other pulmonary/critical care physicians
- 50/50 office to hospital work
- EBUS scope available
- Brand new ambulatory surgery center
- Base salary guarantee with production bonus
- Excellent fringe benefit package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Kentucky Group Looking for a Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly