Orthopedic Surgery Opening in Illinois College Town
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, one week of CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, moving allowance, educational loan repayment, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in this charming city that offers small town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Strong compensation package
- Bonus RVU structure
- Sign-on bonus and moving allowance
- Busy practice with patient base from day one
- New graduates and experienced surgeons welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible orthopedic surgery
- Clinic adjacent to main campus
- University town full of Midwestern charm
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery Opening in Illinois College Town
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly