Acute Rehab Hospitalist Needed in Western Tennessee
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation. You will have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Earning potential more than $300k
- Independent contractor
- Nationally recognized organization
- Flexible/autonomous hours, Monday - Friday schedule
- Shared weekend call
- 15 patients per day
- Great culture
- No procedures or ICU
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Acute Rehab Hospitalist Needed in Western Tennessee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly