Acute Rehab Hospitalist Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania
This 1099 position has a lucrative earning potential. You will also have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
This opportunity is located in a desirable location in central PA, just a few hours from Philadelphia.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Earning potential more than $300k
- Independent contractor
- Nationally recognized organization
- Flexible/autonomous hours
- Shared weekend call
- Admitter or consultant options
- Will consider residents
- 3 hours from Philadelphia, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Acute Rehab Hospitalist Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly