General Physiatry Opportunity with Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Baptist Health Care is excited to announce the recruitment of a Physiatrist to join our PM&R team at Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine!
Employed PM&R Job Affiliated with Andrews Institute
- Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, a facility of Baptist Health Care, is located in beautiful Gulf Breeze, FL (a coastal suburb of Pensacola). Andrews Institute is nationally-recognized as a leader in orthopaedic and sports medicine care for the athlete in everyone, including professional athletes from around the world, military members of the Wounded Warrior project, and local patients from all walks of life.
- Under the directorship of Dr. James Andrews, who practices at the facility four days a week, the institute has grown into the hub for world-class orthopaedic and sports medicine care. Our physiatrists are integral members of this team and are also actively involved in key areas of The Spine Center of Andrews Institute. Additionally, the robust rehabilitation focus at Andrews Institute ensures quality-focused outcomes for all patients in a progressive, efficient manner.
Join the practice of experienced, established physiatrist; Dr. Adam Mullan and busy, fellowship-trained interventional physiatrists; Dr. William Gray, Dr. Huaiyu Tan, and Dr. Marisa Terry.
Baptist Medical Group, the employed multi-specialty physician network of Baptist Health Care, is the employing entity of this role. BMG employs over 160 physicians (including our physiatry team) and is anchored by primary care.
Robust Employment Opportunity
- Competitive, guaranteed base salary + incentive compensation
- Enticing signing bonus + generous relocation allowance
- Full host of benefits for yourself and your dependents (health, dental, vision, retirement)
- Paid time off, CME allowance, and malpractice insurance provided
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal vibe and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- No State Income Tax!
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Home of the U.S Navy Blue Angels Flight Team
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, and outdoor music events
I also invite you to visit the below websites to learn more about us and our community:
Baptist Medical Group:https://www.baptistmedicalgroup.org/
Apply for General Physiatry Opportunity with Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly