Exciting OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity in Scenic Phoenix
Our Phoenix, Arizona, MFM practice is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN to work as a hospitalist to cover at one of three facilities in the greater Phoenix area.
- 5 OB hospitalist model covering 6 24-hour shifts per month
- Experience preferred but not required
- Responsibilities include evaluation and emergency management of OB triage, L&D, and antepartum patients along with maternal transports, all in collaboration with our MFM specialists
- No GYN or ED coverage
- Large teaching program with educational opportunities of residents and medical students
Phoenix is located in the northeastern reaches of the Sonoran Desert and is the fifth largest city in the United States. The city averages 310 days of sunshine per year, providing many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Residents enjoy a wide variety of cultural and sporting events. Phoenix is a family-oriented community with excellent school districts and unlimited activities for children. The bright lights of Las Vegas and the warm waves of the California coast are within a day's drive.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly