Sunny Florida Weather - No Call Required
American Anesthesiology of Florida is seeking a well-trained anesthesiologist for its Holy Cross Hospital group in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- The group provides anesthesia services at both Holy Cross Hospital and Ambulatory Center and Holy Cross Healthplex
- Services provided include: orthopedic, general, urologic, cardiac, spine and low-risk OB (1,000 deliveries annually)
- This position requires no pediatric, trauma, cardiac, or transplant responsibilities
- There is no call required for this position
- Holy Cross employs a team model where physicians supervise CRNAs and AAs about 50% of the time
With miles of sandy beaches, Fort Lauderdale offers unlimited outdoor entertainment in a beautiful tropical setting. Residents enjoy water activities, golf, professional and recreational sports and a diverse nightlife. The area has endless cultural attractions, including art galleries, museums, world-class restaurants and designer shopping. Choose to live close to the beach or in one of South Florida's exclusive suburban neighborhoods. Fort Lauderdale is a short drive from Miami and the Palm Beaches and families can reach Disney and Busch Gardens within a four to five hour drive. The area has an excellent public and private school system and no state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance401(k) with annual matching programAdvanced and continuing medical educationLeadership training and advancement opportunitiesEmployee stock purchase plan at a 15% discountProfessional liability insuranceSupport and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40 year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly