Director of Pediatric Emergency Medicine Opportunity in NYC!
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Hospital is a NYS designated and ACS verified Level I Adult Trauma Center with multiple Centers of Excellence.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln is looking for a dynamic physician leader to serve as Pediatric ED Director. The director will report to and work closely with the Chief of Emergency Medicine and have responsibility for all operations of this busy Pediatric ED.
- High volume Pediatric ED with more than 40,000 annual visits
- Emergency Medicine and Pediatric residents working in Pediatric ED
- Nurse Practioners and Physician Assistants
- Active and productive research program
- Fast Track Pediatric area, Provider in Triage process
- Active clinical programs in ultrasound, simulation and education
The individual will be expected to plan, manage, and implement strategies that enhance quality and efficiency, patient experience, physician engagement, mentor faculty and trainees, and foster professional and scholarly growth of the department.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Applicant will have experience as a physician leader with an ability to oversee operations, work collaboratively with other departments to ensure delivery of patient centered coordinated care and ensure optimum use of resources to achieve superior outcomes in alignment with the institutional mission of improving health of the community.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply for Director of Pediatric Emergency Medicine Opportunity in NYC!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly