Emergency Medicine Physician
Metropolitan Hospital Center offers the highest standards of healthcare, with a focus on both preventive and primary care medicine. Located in Upper Manhattan, the hospital caters to patients from the community, as well as those coming from other areas of New York City.
Metropolitan Hospital Center is a 341-bed, full-service, teaching hospital, affiliated with New York Medical College with all supervisory attending physicians concurrently having faculty appointments with the medical school. Metropolitan is a level II trauma center, official stroke center, and has been designated a "medical home" by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Physician Practice Connections - Patient Centered Medical Home Program.
This hospital places great emphasis on managing the care and improving the health of patients dealing with chronic illnesses such as diabetes, asthma and HIV/AIDS. The hospital services more than 350,000 outpatient visits, nearly 65,000 emergency room visits and more than 15,000 admissions annually.
Our state of the art Emergency Department consists of:
- 2 of Triage rooms
- 8 of Treatment/Exam Rooms with cardiac/pulmonary monitoring capability
- 1 of dedicated Adult Critical Care/Trauma bays adjacent to the ambulance bay
- 4 of Rapid Care exam rooms for those patients who only require minimal treatment
- 2 of airborne isolation rooms
- An external emergency decontamination facility
- 1 Decontamination Unit located in the Ambulance Bay
* We have staff and leadership positions available Full-time, Part-time, and Per Diem*
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly