Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physician at Jennersville Hospital
Jennersville Hospital, located in West Grove, Pennsylvania, is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician to expand its team.
*This is a part-time position: 840 hours annually, on a rotating day/evening/weekend shift schedule.
Jennersville Hospital is a 63-bed facility that has been serving the Southern Chester County community for more than 100 years.
- 15,000 visits /year
- 12-bed ED
- Supportive and engaged nursing staff and close relationships with consultants
- Specialty back-up:
- General Surgery
- 24/7 CT, U/S reading
- Limited Nuclear Medicine
- Located 12 miles from the Pennsylvania/Delaware border
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and match
- Claims-made malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous CME funds
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)
MD or DO; Board Eligible or Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
Apply for Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physician at Jennersville Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly