Fellowship Trained Rheumatologist with Ownership Potential
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS) has an extraordinary opportunity for a Rheumatologist (DO or MD) at our highly-respected, physician-owned practice. With an over 70 year history of serving Northeast Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, OSMS is in need of a fellowship trained Rheumatologist to join our practice and help our patients get back to the life they love.
This is an excellent opportunity to practice 100% Rheumatology with on-site DXA, infusion and X-ray,PACS, MRI, and Ultrasound services. You will join a team of 17 orthopedic physicians and four rheumatologists dedicated to continually improving our patient’s lives by providing high quality, patient-centered care.
Here are reasons why you should consider joining our team:
- We are doctor-owned which means short-term timeline to ownership with income potential exceeding the 90th percentile
- An excellent compensation package with bonus potential
- Generous CME allowance and vacation package
- Relocation expenses
- Three office sites: Green Bay, Appleton and Marinette
- Dedicated referral base consisting of 23 clinics and 100+ primary care providers
- A regional referral population of over 600,000 people
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly