We are seeking a full-time Gynecologist to join us in pursuit of high quality patient care to provide the full scope of gynecological/surgical gynecological services including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, in-office procedures, preventive care and health maintenance. Examines, diagnosis, prescribes and administers quality, evidence-based health care to patients in an established practice.
- Monday through Friday office hours
- 1:3 call
- Designated OR day
- Expect to see 20+ patients per day when fully mature in practice
- Marketing support to target the ideal patients for your practice and specialty
- Professional development opportunities
- Board-certified or Board-eligible Gynecology/OB-GYN Medicine Physician.
- Active Pennsylvania Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment.
- Supervises Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant in care management, clinical standards and procedures as needed including sign-off on charts, co-signatures for forms and prescriptions.
- Meets Quality of Care (Quality Measures) and participates in Peer Review.
- Completion/Documentation of EHR/Medical records, coding and signing of charts within the designated time set by the organization
- Communicates effectively with the clinical team to ensure total delivery of quality care.
- Participates in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
Education & Experience
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or foreign equivalent.
- Completion of four year post graduate medical training from an accredited residency program in area of practice (e.g., Gynecology; OB-GYN).
- Seeking both experienced and newly trained providers.
Compensation & Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary with productivity bonus potential, relocation expense option, sign-on bonus, CME allowance, generous vacation, and more.
Apply for Gynecologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly