Apheresis Director for Stem Cell Transplant/Bone Marrow Transplant Program and Director of Trans...
Apheresis Director for Stem Cell Transplant/Bone Marrow Transplant Program and Director of Transfusion Medicine
Sanford Health Fargo is seeking a Board Certified Clinical Pathologist with transfusion medicine fellowship training for a full-time position. This individual will play a major role in the creation and implementation of a stem cell/bone marrow transplant program for the Sanford Health Enterprise. Sanford Health is a rapidly expanding health system and this is a brand-new service line for Sanford.
- M.D. or M.D./Ph.D.
- American Board of Pathology board certification in Clinical Pathology
- Fellowship training and board certification in transfusion medicine
- This position would carry the following responsibilities:
- Apheresis Director for Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant Program
- Medical Director for Therapeutic Apheresis
- Medical Director for the Blood Bank
- Collaborate with colleagues in oncology, pathology, medical transplant oncology, hematology, nephrology, as well other specialties
- Exceptional compensation with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, and Relocation Allowance
Sanford Health Fargo Highlights:
- New $494 million, Sanford Fargo Medical Center, opened July 2017
- Level I Adult Trauma Center with 384 beds
- Children s hospital is 72 beds with a Level II PICU and Level IV NICU
- Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- EMR used: EPIC
- Largest employer in Fargo
- Largest hospital in ND
- Service population: over 1 million
Sanford Health is one of the largest health care systems in the nation, with 44 hospitals and nearly 482 clinics in 26 states and 9 countries. Sanford Fargo has over 660 licensed beds between our three hospital campuses, and employs 585 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a vibrant population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students, and on the grow! Fargo is situated along the Red River on the border of ND/MN. Clear blue lakes for boating, fishing, and relaxing are just 45 minutes from Fargo in the beautiful Heart of Lakes area of west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, a highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong public and private schools, an international airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living. North Dakota is rated the #1 state for physicians to practice medicine, according to Medscapes.
Apply for Apheresis Director for Stem Cell Transplant/Bone Marrow Transplant Program and Director of Trans...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly