Endocrinology and Metabolism Physician
Denver Health is recruiting an intermittent Endocrinology and Metabolism Physician. Physicians and surgeons diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury and/or disease. Physicians examine patients, obtain medical histories, and order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests. Surgeons specialize in the treatment of injury, disease, and deformity through operations. Documents all services in patient medical record.Education
- Graduation from an Accredited Medical School and completed Accredited Residency Programs and fellowships for specialist, equivalent.
- Equivalent training for those Physicians who are not U.S. residency trained
- The MSEC can grant privileges on a one-on-one review.
- Experience requirements vary depending on specialty and position.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment.
- Able to effectively manage and direct medical staff support activities while providing quality medical care.
- Able to receive detailed information through oral communications; express or exchange ideas by verbal communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, listening, and social skills.
- Able to interact effectively with people of varied educational, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, skill levels and value systems.
- Performs in a tactful and professional manner.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Medical license to practice in State of Colorado.
- Physician Board certification in professional medical discipline.
- Appropriate certifications designated by department i.e. BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, Etc.
Apply for Endocrinology and Metabolism Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly