New Jersey (northern, desirable area): Ob/Gyn for single-specialty group with 5 Ob/Gyns, 1 PA, 1...
HEADLINE: NEW JERSEY (northern, desirable area, about 35 minutes to Manhattan): Ob/Gyn is needed to join a successful single-specialty group. They have five Ob/Gyn physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and one Physician Assistant. Weekday and Weekend Call will be 1:5 because one of their Ob/Gyn physicians does not do Ob deliveries. Good mixture of Ob and Gyn. Plenty of Gyn cases. Their main hospital is a community hospital. It has a NICU Level 3 nursery. It also has a perinatologist on staff. They have DaVInci Robotic equipment. $ Strong earning potential! There is partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: NEW JERSEY:
- The offices and hospitals are all located in a desirable area of northern New Jersey.
- They are both situated about thirty-five minutes to Manhattan.
- Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- Located in northern New Jersey, an Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a successful and busy single-specialty private practice group.
- This busy practice currently has five Ob/Gyn physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and one Physician Assistant.
- Established sixteen years ago, this excellent Ob/Gyn opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- The weekdays and weekend call schedule will be 1:5. One of their Ob/Gyn physicians does not do Ob deliveries.
- Their Ob/Gyn physicians cumulatively perform a respectable volume of Ob deliveries. As previously mentioned, one of their Ob/Gyn physicians does not do Ob deliveries.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can expect to do about 100-plus Ob deliveries. This volume will increase and grow in time.
- There is approximately a 50/50 percent mixture of Ob and Gyn procedures and surgeries.
- She or he can expect to do a high volume of Gyn surgeries and procedures. There will be plenty of Gyn cases to collect when taking the oral part of the Ob/Gyn boards, if applicable.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has strong laparoscopic surgical skills, that would be a plus but is not a requirement.
- Hospital information: This practice predominantly admits to one hospital and has privileges at a second hospital.
- Their main hospital is a community hospital. It has a NICU level 3 nursery center. It also has a perinatologist but no neonatologist on staff. They also have DaVinci Robotic equipment.
- They perform their high-risk deliveries at their second hospital, which is a teaching institution. It has a NICU level 3 nursery center, and both neonatologists and perinatologists on staff. They also have DaVinci Robotic equipment.
- They have two offices that are about fifteen minutes apart. They are both located about ten minutes to the two hospitals mentioned above.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training during 2019 and June of 2020 as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice and have prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This practice is offering a very competitive and negotiable starting salary.
- Their fringe benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Major health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid vacation and more
- They have incremental salary increases to becoming a full partner.
- The earning potential when one becomes a full partner is strong!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Apply for New Jersey (northern, desirable area): Ob/Gyn for single-specialty group with 5 Ob/Gyns, 1 PA, 1...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly