Combined Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Physician
In 2019, Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not for profit healthcare system in New Mexico, opened combined emergency and urgent care clinics in New Mexico. These 14 bed clinics will provide 24/7 urgent and emergent care in dedicated facilities with access to CT, labs, radiology and ultrasound with a high level of support staff.
What We’re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
- To staff these clinics, we are actively recruiting for board certified or board eligible emergency medicine physicians. Family medicine or internal medicine physicians with at least three years of emergency medicine experience will also be considered.
- State of New Mexico Medical license required and completion of a three-year residency in emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine.
- Outstanding patient care qualities and highly motivated providers.
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico.
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state’s largest private employer with more than 12,500 employees.
What the Area Offers:
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico’s largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters all amid the backdrop of the beautiful Sandia Mountain range. With more than 300 days of sunshine annually, Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities such as the annual Duke City Marathon, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, hundreds of hiking and biking trails as well as skiing in nearby Taos. Albuquerque is less than an hour away from Santa Fe, the third largest art market in the U.S.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
Apply for Combined Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly