CHEMED Health, a bustling health center located near the scenic Jersey Shore, is seeking a dedicated OB/GYN who has a passion for providing quality care and wants to focus on the clinical outcomes of patients without the headaches associated with a private practice.
CHEMED sees tens of thousands of patients on an annual basis and offers the full range of medical services for people of all ages. Enjoy the professional rewards of joining CHEMED’s skilled and dedicated team of healthcare professionals at our state-of-the-art facility in Lakewood.
- Provides general primary obstetric and gynecological care using generally accepted standards of practice. The physician develops a plan of care for each patient, including complete history, physical examination, diagnosis, appropriate treatment and /or referral, uses all available resources in an appropriate and cost efficient manner.
- Hospitalizes as needed any patient requiring in-patient care. Provides obstetric and gynecological care according to accepted ACOG standards during the hospitalization.
- Confers with consulting physicians, mid-level providers, nurses, support staff, patients, and families concerning treatment and care of patients. Makes appropriate specialty and sub-specialty referrals, but maintains responsibility, assuring continuing of care.
- Perform general gynecological and obstetric surgical procedures, both diagnostic and therapeutic, using both minimally invasive and traditional surgical techniques.
- Very competitive base salary.
- Flexible on-call rotations (1/5).
- Opportunity to focus on gynecological surgery or our higher risk OB patients.
- Collaborate with onsite MFM group
- Strong Clinical and Administrative Support
- More than 5 weeks of PTO and holiday time
- Professional Expenses covered.
- Full Malpractice Coverage under FTCA
- Up to 120k of student loan forgiveness through NJLRP
- Eligible for a NJ Medical license.
- J1 visa eligible
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly