Intensivist Program in Savannah, GA
Opportunity Specifics – Memorial University Medical Center
• 54 bed ICU – medical and cardiovascular with additional 26 beds being added in 2020
• Average census 18 patients per provider
• 24/7 physician coverage - daytime and night APP support
• Internal Medicine Residency program – Residents will rotate through ICU
• Teaching opportunities available
• Fulltime (15 shifts/mo), Part-time, PRN and Locums positions available
Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 612-bed hospital in Savannah, Georgia. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region. We are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 trauma center, the region's only children's hospital and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
Memorial Health serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. In addition to MHUMC, our system includes primary and specialty care doctors, business services and NurseOne, our 24-hour call center. We also have a major medical education program that trains residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics and surgery.
Memorial Health University Medical Center has earned local, regional and national honors. At MHUMC, we are not content with business as usual. Our goal is to create a new standard for excellence that will not only serve our current patients, but also change the future of medicine.
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 170 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Apply for Intensivist Program in Savannah, GA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly