Emergency Medicine Physician
Titanium Emergency Group (TEG) is a privately-owned democratic physician group providing Emergency Medicine services to the greater north Texas region. We are currently seeking full-time Emergency Medicine Physicians to work within United Regional Medical Center located in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Level II Trauma and Primary Stroke Center
- Approximately 75,000 ED patients each year
- 2017 ED expansion and renovation, over 42,000 sq. ft.
- Brand new state-of-the-art facility which includes two trauma, six rapid response, eight patient evaluation, two consultation and 43 universal treatment
- Competitive hourly rate and opportunity for excellent work-life balance
- Independent Contractor status with paid malpractice
- Ranked 6th in the nation for best cost of living
- Award-winning public school district
- Top 10 real estate markets in the country
- Home to: Sheppard Air Force Base, Midwestern State University, the Hotter N’ Hell Hundred extreme bicycle race, and as of 2016, The Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum, all of which draw visitors from around the world
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly