Emergency Medicine Medical Director
Envision Physician Services is seeking a full time MEDICAL DIRECTOR to join our team at Tucson Medical Center in Tucson, AZ.
- 40 treatment rooms including 10 critical care rooms
- 90,000 Annual Patient Volume
- Pediatric ED with 15 beds open 24/7
- Fast track staffed with both physicians and MLPs
- 104 hours of physician coverage + 40 hours of MLP coverage
- Physician Criteria – BC/BE EM;
- Significant leadership experience preferred
- Competitive hourly rate
- Employee status
- Full benefits, including 401K and elective deferral
- Paid “A” Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage
Tucson Medical Center is a 615-bed non-profit facility and the #1 healthcare provider in Southern Arizona. The hospital has been awarded as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center & earned a Gold Plus Achievement Award for Stroke programs. With over 600 physicians from 60 different specialties, its major services include women’s services, maternity, cardiac, orthopedic, neuroscience, imaging, and senior care. Located on 115 acres near the foothills of the Catalina Mountains, TMC offers state-of-the-art medicine, advanced technology and, above all, compassionate care delivered by an excellent staff of experienced nurses and trained professionals.
TMC is Southern Arizona’s leading provider for emergency care and pediatric care (including Tucson’s first Pediatric Emergency Department), with intensive care units for adults, children and newborns.
Tucson is known as ‘The Real Southwest’, located on Interstate 10 just 116 miles South of Phoenix. It celebrates a diversity of cultures, architecture, and peoples. Yet, it is one of the "Mega-Trend" cities of the 21st Century: the Optics Valley, premier health services center for the Southwest, the astronomy center of the world, home of a premier research institution - University of Arizona, and a tourism destination.http://cms3.tucsonaz.gov/Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly