Occupational Medicine Physician
Unique Occupational Medicine Physician practice opportunity.
Our occupational health clinic is physician-owned and boasts that it has no mandates from hospitals or national Occupational Medicine clinic franchises. We do Occupational Medicine THE RIGHT WAY.
- Our full-service clinic is patient and client centered achieving the best care for patients and striving to work with employers to provide a safe and productive workplace.
- Our newly built clinic is located one block away from Oregon's main interstate (I-5) for an easy commute.
- The clinic is designed for an occupational health practice with the convenience of on-site physical therapy and interpreter services.
We are seeking a physician to make something GREAT! We seek a dynamic individual that takes pride in their work.
- This position may lead to a medical director position and partnership consideration.
- The full-time position will be 40 hours per week with no call and no weekend coverage.
- An ideal candidate would be board certified and residency trained in Occupational Medicine. Although experience would be desirable, individual attributes would outweigh experience.
- The position requires excellent clinical skill, leadership and interpersonal skill, as well as current knowledge of OSHA regulation, toxic exposure protocols, Workmen’s Compensation injury and rehabilitation management, and DOT substance abuse testing procedures.
- Duties include caring for injured worker, managing rehabilitation treatment plans, preplacement and physical examinations geared towards specific work duties.
- A national registry of certified medical examiners certificate is required.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement plan, CME/dues allowance, relocation/sign-on for full-time position.
Our thriving occupational health clinic, situated in Oregon's capital City of Salem, is a 1-hour drive south from Portland, Oregon.
- Salem is minutes away from some of the most treasured hikes in Oregon and an hour's drive to the coast.
- We benefit from being close to Portland's cosmopolitan entertainment yet be able to escape from the hustle and bustle of Portland's stifling city life.
- Salem's affordable housing is discovered by thousands of Portlanders transplanting to Salem's Mid-Willamette location. They commute daily to work from Salem!
No Visa sponsorships available. No recruitment or placement firm inquiries accepted.
Apply for Occupational Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly