A full time experienced OB/Gyn is sought by a hospital owned MSG.
A full time experienced OB/Gyn is sought by a hospital owned MSG. Due to the increase of deliveries and Gyn surgeries the hospital has decided to add a full time OBG who will do deliveries, Gyn surgeries and minimally invasive surgery. The current deliveries are done mostly by FP’s with surgical OB credentials and 2 retiring OBG’s. Call will be shared with the FP’s. The new OBG will not be required to be on call 24/7.
The MSG is offering an employed position, fully equipped clinic, base salary, production incentives, malpractice with tail coverage, a benefit package including health, disability and life insurance, relocation package, generous CME, generous PTO, retention bonus along with a retirement package.
Situated in one of the most appealing locations in the Northwest for the outdoor enthusiast, in the foothills of the Cascade Mountainsthis community offers access to fishing, camping, boating, skiing and hiking. You can enjoy the beauty of four distinct seasons in a valley of orchards, ranches and commerce. Add to this to excellent school systems and you have an ideal place to raise a family and put down roots. Allow Health Care Recruiting to introduce you to this amazing opportunity.
HCR takes pride in offering:
- 22 years of experience representing nationwide opportunities
- Pre screening of opportunities to match your specifications; saving you time and frustration
- Representing your interest in opportunities while protecting your identity until you are ready
- We promise to never share your information without your express approval. You will not to be presented for an opportunity until you specifically ask to be considered.
- We protect your privacy and never broadcast your CV via any media as do some recruiting firms; you won't find yourself getting unsolicited calls on our account
- Our ethics in practice are well known in this industry; we promise an efficient process that will not waste your valuable time
- Member of a coalition of independent recruiters who represent and provide access to nationwide career options.
Contact Jim Ransom at Health Care Recruiting to discuss your plans for the future.
Apply for A full time experienced OB/Gyn is sought by a hospital owned MSG.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly