Seeking Bariatric Surgeon for San Antonio Private Practice
Methodist Healthcare is assisting with recruitment efforts for a well-established independent group.
* BC/BE in General Surgery
* Fellowship trained in Bariatric Surgery
* No call
* Robotics available
* Competitive salary with incentives
* Excellent benefits: including health, vision and dental insurance
* Paid malpractice, including post-employment tail coverage
* CME time & expense allowance
* Relocation assistance
Will I be able to grow a successful practice?
The San Antonio MSA has grown by 11.75% between 2010 and 2016 and is predicted to increase an additional 8.12% by 2021. San Antonio is also projected to welcome 1.1 million new residents by 2040 and demographically represents what the US will look like in the future. This type of growth gives you every advantage to be successful the rest is up to you!
What does San Antonio offer?
The city offers more than just great Tex Mex cuisine; in fact it has become a foodie's dream. Plus, there are over 240 parks and 150 miles worth of walking, hiking and biking trails to help burn off all the delicious food SA has to offer. In case you have not heard, San Antonio is a great place for families as it is home to major theme parks and several museums. The list of amenities goes on and on; the best thing you can do is contact me for more information!
About Methodist Healthcare System of San Antonio
* Methodist Healthcare System - San Antonio is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually.
* With more than 2,700 credentialed physicians, Methodist Healthcare System provides the largest array of medical services in the region including neurosurgery, cardiovascular services, transplants, oncology and women's services. https://sahealth.com
Apply for Seeking Bariatric Surgeon for San Antonio Private Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly