OB/GYN at TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
- Join two established OB/GYNs in a growth market – Rutherford County– a suburb of Nashville, TN which is the 7th fastest growing city in the U.S.
- Hospital is located near Williamson County which is considered one of the most desirable locations in Middle Tennessee for its high-performing schools, recreational activities, including wide range of restaurants and retail
- Practice independently – Expense sharing arrangement with strong earning potential and flexible schedule
- Must have 3+ years’ experience with the ability to work independently
- Equal split of GYN to OB; Approximate 200+ gyn surgeries and 200+ deliveries annually
- Convenient office space located in MOB on campus of hospital, practice at one facility, trained/experienced practice staff to ease transition
- Call rotation of 1:7 (weekend); 1 week night every other week
- TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center offers complete care for every special delivery. Our experienced staff offers individualized care adapted to meet personal needs and wants for your special delivery.
- The maternity services area has spacious, private delivery and postpartum rooms. We also have a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Level II, offering peace of mind in the event a higher level of care is needed after delivery.
- 9 LDRP rooms, 3 post-partum rooms, 2 dedicated C-Section surgical suites, 12 well-baby nursery, two test/triage stations, 6-bed NICU (Level 11), established neonate transport/consultation from sister facility-Women’s & Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, MFM consults available
- Latest DaVinci Robotics available
- 24/7 In-House anesthesia provided by CRNA/MD (CRNAs remain in-house for Mother’s in labor)
- Financial: OBG’s practice in association (each physician maintains own set of books/shared overhead). TriStar StoneCrest provides income guarantee which includes salary, overhead reimbursement, sign-on bonus, marketing assistance and relocation.
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region
- Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
- For more community information, visit VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Apply for OB/GYN at TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly