NBMC is currently seeking a second pediatric hospitalist to add to our Pediatric Hospitalist team. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of neonatology experience, stabilizing acute patients, resuscitating newborns and working in a level II nursery. Bay Area Hospital is a 172 bed, level three trauma center and the largest Hospital on the Oregon coast.
- Typical Work Hours: 7 Days On, 7 Days Off; 24 Hour Shifts (On-Call)
- Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Licensing/DEA Expenses Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
- CME Stipend + 1 Week Off
- Relocation Allowance
- Student Loan Repayment Opportunities
- Unrestricted Oregon Medical License (MD or DO)
- Two-Years of Neonatology Experience Preferred
Life is Good on the Oregon Coast!
The Oregon coast is a wonderful place where you’ll find the perfect work/life balance. It's all right here:
- Physicians are highly respected members of the community.
- You can work all day and still have time to play afterwards!
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more.
- Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly