Physician - Gastroenterologist Needed in Sunny Southeast Metro
Established employed group is seeking an additional physician to join our lucrative practice. There are 6 physicians currently and a growing community demands the addition of another physician. 15-25 patients per physician per day are seen in the clinic. All approved gastroenterological procedures including M2A Capsule, EUS and ERCP are performed by this group.
Our group has 14 exam rooms and is located in a medical professional tower attached the hospital. We have 37 full time employees, including on-site office manager, receptionist and RNs, and 4 Nurse Practitioners in the Hospital. We have a state of the art Endoscopy Lab capable of performing over 1,200 procedures per month and 24-hour in house radiology coverage.
Excellent payor mix with 60% Blue Cross Blue Shield. The position offers an excellent compensation package including a highly competitive salary with wRVU-based incentives, paid vacation, CME allowance, health and life insurance, malpractice insurance, and a 401k plan with employer contribution.
With 901 licensed beds, Huntsville Hospital is one of the largest locally owned not-for-profit hospitals in the nation and the second largest health care system in Alabama. As a teaching facility for the University of Alabama-Birmingham’s School of Medicine, Huntsville Hospital helps train Family Medicine physicians and Internal Medicine physicians. We are a Level I Trauma Center and the Regional Referral Center for north Alabama and southern Tennessee.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama,and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move,rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas,exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community’s unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of 385K in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
* Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
* Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
* Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
* Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgstreet Townecenter are just some of the main attractions!
* The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor’s highest possible “AAA” bond rating for strength of the local economy.
* Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
* Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
Apply for Physician - Gastroenterologist Needed in Sunny Southeast Metro
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly