World Class Anesthesia Team
We are seeking a full-time BC/BE anesthesiologist to join our world class team at American Anesthesiology Associates of Georgia in Macon. The preferred candidate will be proficient in regional anesthesia, ultrasound guided anesthetic techniques and cardiac cases.
- Full array of anesthesia services provided at The Medical Center Navicent Health , a Level-I trauma center
- Facilities include 34 ORs and several ancillary suites, along with a free standing outpatient facility
- Anesthesia services include: general surgery, cardiac, pediatrics, OB service, ortho, trauma, plastics, ENT, transplants and neurosurgery
- The practice consists of 16 anesthesiologists and 58 anesthetists including Certified Anesthesiologist Assistants and CRNAs that work together in a care team model
Located in the center of the state, Macon is the economic engine of central Georgia. With an exciting musical heritage, picturesque architecture, and a rich historical past, Macon has some of the best sights and activities. Sample the mouthwatering soul food and check out Macon signature dishes at local restaurants in a city where a night out means fine dining, drinks, or dancing, but also a moonlit walk among old southern mansions, a broadway play, or a live show at the birthplace of southern rock. Victorian-style mansions, ancient indian mounds, recreational activities, cultural heritage and friendly people come together to create the New Southern lifestyle.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance401(k) with annual matching programAdvanced and continuing medical educationLeadership training and advancement opportunitiesEmployee stock purchase plan at a 15% discountProfessional liability insuranceSupport and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40- year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly