Moreland OB-GYN is an independent group of 15 OB-GYNs in Waukesha County, Wisconsin. We are seeking additional BC/BE general OB-GYNs to join our expanding practice.
- 15 physicians ranging from 1-25 years in practice, many with the practice that entire time
- Supportive and mentoring culture in clinical work and professional development
- 4-day work week with no more than 1:5 call
- Highly competitive salary guaranteed for up to three years, paid malpractice, family medical insurance, 401(k) with profit sharing, professional dues and CME reimbursement, paid family leave
- Potential partnership option available after 3 years
- 5 weeks of vacation (increases yearly by 1 week up to max 8 weeks in partnership)
- Aligned with a single health system that is supportive of independent practice
- Primarily cover 1 hospital with ~1500 deliveries per year
- Level III NICU and support of MFM, Gyn Onc and UroGyn
- Two Da Vinci Xi robots, EPIC EHR in both the hospital and the clinic
- Great patient population and good payer mix
- Voted a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace
Moreland OB-GYN has a 60+ year history of exemplary care for women in Waukesha County. Underpinning that devotion to patient care is a culture of trust, respect, and support for all our partners, associates and employees. Many join for the job and end up staying to be part of the family.
Waukesha County is a primarily suburban community that sits just to the west of Milwaukee. It offers the best of suburban living with the convenience of nearby city life and the option to live in the heart of the city with a tolerable commute. Milwaukee lies just 30 minutes to the east and Madison 50 minutes to the west. Superb schools as well as excellent non-medical job opportunities help round out a great place to live and work.
Apply for General OB-GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly